Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Final Project

Hi my name is Olivia Taylor. I've always known a little bit about my family history, but I have been very interested to learn more about it. This project not only helped me learn more about my some of my ancestors, but it helped me learn more about facts and different cultures we celebrate in our family. I began with a 25 question interview for both my mother and father. I asked them questions like where they grew up or how far they can trace their family back. I then sent a persuasive email to a family member asking if they could help me find out more information about our family and maybe provide pictures. Then I used family echo to help me organize all my family members in family tree. After I made my family echo, I used prezi to help me make a more fun, informative family tree. This prezi includes more information about family members and pictures. After using prezi, I moved onto creating an infographic. This infographic provides facts, charts, and just more in-depth information about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment